POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: Kens Newest Links : Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links
From: Ken
Date: 22 Jun 1999 13:32:26
Message: <376FC7EA.3B421227@pacbell.net>
Ken wrote:

> Ron Parker wrote:
>
> > Agent: it shows up as a netscape icon which I have to launch to see.
>
> Once in netscape I presume it if fully functional ?
>
> > slrn: it shows up as pure HTML code, which I have to save to disk and
> >       manually launch netscape to see.
>
> Is this bad ?
>
> What other options do I have for distributing it to the widest number of
> platforms and what then is the best format to post links of this kind ?

  Bear in mind that when I post these in html format it keeps intact all
of my bookmark descriptions that took a considerable amount of time to add
to each link. If I were to simply copy and past the links as plain text
I would lose these valuable link discriptions. I type too slow and do
not really feel inspired to type in 500+ new descriptions thank you.

P.S. Atlantic City is indeed in N.J. but from where I live it seems
close to Atlanta Ga. :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net