POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: Kens Newest Links : Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links
From: Ken
Date: 22 Jun 1999 13:20:31
Message: <376FC51F.8C923C70@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> Agent: it shows up as a netscape icon which I have to launch to see.

Once in netscape I presume it if fully functional ?

> slrn: it shows up as pure HTML code, which I have to save to disk and
>       manually launch netscape to see.

Is this bad ?

What other options do I have for distributing it to the widest number of
platforms and what then is the best format to post links of this kind ?

> Keep in mind that a lot of our Unix friends are likely to be using
> rn, trn, slrn or the like to read news, so the fact that I use slrn
> is not as odd as it may seem.

  I understand this is the case and is also the reason I took the time to
ask.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net