POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SIGGRAPH : Re: SIGGRAPH Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SIGGRAPH
From: Bob
Date: 22 Jun 1999 09:45:34
Message: <376F937A.54490985@aol.com>
Too bad not a two-in-one vacation possibility there but New Orleans sounds like a good
trip to me anyway, I haven't been there yet and have wanted to go. However, the heat
and
humidity of July might make me think twice. It isn't outdoors is it? No, I suppose
not.
Okay then, I'm marking my calendar; and setting a few gambling dollars aside too, just
in case.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe