POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Image Conversion : Re: Image Conversion Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Conversion
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 21 Jun 1999 23:54:07
Message: <376F0978.E8966A92@giwersworld.org>
> Does anyone know of a freeware program I can use to batch convert 350 RLE
> compressed TGA files to uncompressed TGA?

	Free? Graphics Workshop (for windowss and DOS) is not free but
not crippled, their lawyers makes them say they have to insist
you pay $40. Their basic and professional versions cost the same
if that gives you a hint.

	It will do the job you ask without a hiccup. Hint, send the
conversion to a different directory. Makes things a lot simpler
in the long run. www.mindworkshop.com

	I have no connection with them other than using their products
for years without regrets.

	The main feature I use it for is thumbnailing an entire directly
to find the right picture quickly.

--
http://members.aol.com/jull43

Post a reply to this message