POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Indirect Lighting(Reflective Ceiling) : Re: Indirect Lighting(Reflective Ceiling) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indirect Lighting(Reflective Ceiling)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 21 Jun 1999 18:33:59
Message: <376EBED0.48EE727F@compuserve.com>
I know, but I have never gotten radiosity to work right, but find photon
mapping easy and fast. By giving the surface a normal of very tiny
bumps, diffuse lighting should be fairly easy to simulate.(although it
may affect the color of the ceiling too much.) Also, I thought radiosity
used ambient values of the objects for illumination, but largely ignored
light_sources, I guess I was wrong.