POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Passing variables between files?? : Re: Passing variables between files?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passing variables between files??
From: Bob
Date: 18 Jun 1999 22:27:46
Message: <376AFFEA.33DDE07@aol.com>
Only thing I could suggest is to look over clockmod.inc by Chris C., available at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/
or another of such files (spray.inc does also) which have a clock_start and clock_stop
type of parameter in them and maybe rig a similar thing for your animation.
If the INI and POV and/or INC files could communicate better it would be a superb
improvement, a common feature request.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe