POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Question : Re: Rendering Question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Question
From: Bob
Date: 17 Jun 1999 17:16:21
Message: <3769657E.48EBACC5@aol.com>
Only limited by computer memory I believe. What you are going to really have to
consider
is that printout. Over 2 foot square eh? Going to take the image into a printshop on
diskette? You'll probably want a resolution in the 5000 by 5000 pixels range, easily
plausible. Maybe someone has done this, not me, and they would know better
instructions.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe