POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Include Files Page Update : Re: POV-Ray Include Files Page Update Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:09:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Include Files Page Update
From: Alan Kong
Date: 17 Jun 1999 10:37:08
Message: <376903ed.98413077@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:19:09 +1000, Chris Colefax <cco### [at] ledanetcomau>
wrote:

>While
>I'm at it I really should say thank you for all your efforts as
>representative of the POV-Team, and the various communications,
>Compuserve uploads, etc. you've handled over the last few years -
>consistently much appreciated!

  You're very welcome, Chris. Before his 'retirement' from the POV-Team, Dan
Farmer had uploaded an early effort of your lens flare macro to the POVRAY
Forum on CompuServe. He wanted us to take a look at how it was written as
well as what your macro include file actually did for an image.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get