POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One little animation question : One little animation question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  One little animation question
From: Dan
Date: 16 Jun 1999 19:14:51
Message: <37683106.4904E144@earthlink.net>
Hello,

I have searched in vain through the POV-Ray documentation for a way to
have it automatically assign a new name to each frame in an
animation...e.g., so that in the end I will have "x" images, each
corresponding to a frame.

Anyone know how to do that, or perhaps just point me to where I can find
it?

And I might as well ask this too - I could have sworn I saw macro or
other thingie that creates animated smoke...does that ring a bell?

TIA,

Dan