POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) : Re: Uh, what does this superpatch do? (was)Re: ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Uh, what does this superpatch do? (was)Re: ANNOUNCE: New Superpatch available for download (finally)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 15 Jun 1999 11:55:26
Message: <376676DC.7E60A8CC@geocities.com>
I'm not sure what you mean by "in the archive."

Are there new features?

Does this release simply have all of the "Superpatch for 3.1a" features, but with
bug fixes relative to 3.1e?  I'm satisfied (perhaps a great understatement) with
3.1a Superpatch, and ain't interested in a new version unless there are new
features.