POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NURBS? : Re: NURBS? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NURBS?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 14 Jun 1999 00:46:30
Message: <3764899D.1F5E5C3D@tiac.net>
>PS. You seem to be living in 2012. What's it like?

It bites, there's no sound! Ya' my computer decided to ditch
all it's drivers; video drivers I recovered, mouse I recovered
(that's o.k. I needed to learn how the short-cuts work!), Sound
I haven't recovered! Which is of particular interest to me since
I run Cakewalk Pro Audio 8.04 for digital audio multitracking. I
am NOT amused with the situation!
Actually I did spot my future date problem but I forgot about
the post here. sorry. I've canceled the post...

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.