POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tiled Background Images... : Tiled Background Images... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Tiled Background Images...
From: John Shadow
Date: 13 Jun 1999 01:48:54
Message: <376346DC.4B9F50C@usa.net>
Greetings,
  Can SOMEONE please help me???  I'm looking for info on how to make
seamless tiled images, using Pov-Ray to render them....anyone know where
I can find this info???  I thought I once found it on a web-site or in
the help file, but alas, that was several months ago, and I've forgotten
where I read that information, or if I even did in the first
place...please help if you can..:)

John Shadow
JSh### [at] usanet