POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray work featured in Atlantic Monthly On-line : Re: Povray work featured in Atlantic Monthly On-line Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:09:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray work featured in Atlantic Monthly On-line
From: Ken
Date: 12 Jun 1999 05:17:50
Message: <376222F3.D9EEF25D@pacbell.net>
Dennis Miller wrote:

> I am by no means the self-promoting type, but the review of my all-POV
> show might interest some of you. It is somewhat unique...
>
> www.theatlantic.com/unbound/digicult/dc990603p2.htm
>
> Best wishes,
> D.

 I am glad to see you have gained recognition. I just wish I knew what
the heck the author was talking about. It must be one of those insider
narratives as I didn't understand any of the referreces quoted and I have
never been much of an art student. Regardless congratulations are in
order.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net