POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gilles Tran in "Le Monde" : Re: Gilles Tran in "Le Monde" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:10:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gilles Tran in "Le Monde"
From: Bob
Date: 9 Jun 1999 18:41:21
Message: <375EED6E.95AB482A@aol.com>
Way to go Gilles! And let's not forget all the other POVers in this, his moment of
glory; not to let it completely overshadow the works of so many. I've seen some pretty
gosh darned good stuff everywhere, just lack of exposure being reason for no articles
on
them. It's a very good thing though that someone has a talent that is picked up by the
media. Better than Clinton or Yugoslavia headlines any day.
Let me congratulate you too Gilles Tran, rather than only get longwinded here.