POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : silly features : Re: silly features Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: silly features
From: Ken
Date: 9 Jun 1999 11:51:50
Message: <375E89A5.20C0F91C@pacbell.net>
Nathan Kopp wrote:

> Well, this is going to make things quite interesting when I merge photon
> mapping with the SuperPatch, won't it.  But I'm still waiting because it
> looks like changes are still being made to the SuperPatch (e.g. recent
> bug found in parametric equation parser).
>
> -Nathan

  You keep mentioning that you are going to merge the photon mapping
function with Super Patch. Question is if you are merging it rather
than Ron does this imply that there will be two versions of the Super
Patch or once done you will pass it back to Ron to maintain ? Is this
feature addition delaying the much anticipated release of the Super
Patch that Ron keeps promising will be available before the end of
this millennium ?

  And Lance not one word from you about when the end of the millennium
actually takes place because I already know your opinion on the subject.
Give it a rest.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net