POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : silly features : Re: silly features Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: silly features
From: Ken
Date: 8 Jun 1999 10:40:37
Message: <375D2858.B7B025C@pacbell.net>
This thread, the recent thread for a new pattern by Peter Popov, another
new feature suggested in the programming group, plus the large list a while
back just reinforces my feeling that a new group should be formed expressly
for the purpose of discussing new features or modifications to existing
features. There is no way the Pov team could be expected to comb through
all of the messages here when it comes time to start looking for new ideas
for the program and there are suggestions made that may help them decide
which way to best implement something they are already thinking about adding.
  I can't help thinking that many of these wonderful are never added to
the Pov teams list of possible things to do simply because they never hear
about them. A single repository for the digesting of these ideas would
certainly help in this regard.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net