POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Differential rotation, splines, dispersion : Re: Differential rotation, splines, dispersion Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Differential rotation, splines, dispersion
From: Bob
Date: 5 Jun 1999 10:07:41
Message: <37592F07.619C51B@aol.com>
I'm going to post a "slipping" spiral mpg animation at the
binaries.animations group and the script used to make it at
text.scene-files too (several minutes from now). It's a obvious cheat to
get the spiral to slip past itself at 3 distinct radii. Maybe completely
useless or maybe a way to fake it depending on what exactly is needed. The
main textures could be anything really.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe