POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : on-line rendering ..... : Re: on-line rendering ..... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: on-line rendering .....
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Jun 1999 11:19:54
Message: <37568EEC.BA95EA89@aol.com>
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/3392/amalthea.html
http://www.hgs.se/~kp97gbc/povpage/cmaster/
http://www.hgs.se/~kp97gbc/povpage/index.html
http://www-mddsp.enel.ucalgary.ca/People/adilger/povray/pvmpov.html

A few URLs about multi-cpu rendering. The hgs.se site came up errored,
temporarily off line perhaps? I realize this is about a rendering site
versus multi-cpu renders, just all I seem to have that comes close. I know
I've seen a site somewhere advertise to accept POV-Ray scenes to render
for a fee, unless I'm dreaming it up.
Maybe I wasn't, just found these, but don't get your hopes up. None seem
to be sites to send a "POV-Ray" scene file in to for rendering, except the
last one, and it's not likely the correct place either (IMP render farm
concept).

http://www.therenderfarm.com/MAIN.HTML
http://gwha.com/renderfarm.html
http://www.3-id.com
http://www.disy.de
http://www.camdesign.co.uk/model.html
http://www.imagesyn.demon.co.uk/rf_man.htm
http://www.assetfactory.com/unsecure/hwandsw.html
http://www.mindsgate.com/

Feeling a bit left out, they all seem to be for the "other"
raytracers/renderers. Chance still that I didn't come up with the right
one in my search so it could exist after all.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4453/rfarm/

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe