POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Nearly OT : VERY small raytracers (C64 project :) : Nearly OT : VERY small raytracers (C64 project :) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Nearly OT : VERY small raytracers (C64 project :)
From: Rick
Date: 3 Jun 1999 10:48:07
Message: <37568797.0@news.povray.org>
wrong NG i know! but hey :P

I have a pet project on the go, a small raytracer that will fit on a C64 and
render a simple scene, 3 spheres and a plane!

I am looking for code to small raytracers, 4k demo entries and any guides to
making a very simple stripped down, bare bones raytracer

There are conciderable platform limitations, I only have about 40k to play
with and 1mhz cpu to do it with, not to mention 16 whole cols, and an
incedably low graphics resoloution.

Any help?

Rick