POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Grass/Rain : DESKTOP WALLPAPER { Re: Always Raining [Re: Grass/Rain (Rain)] } Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  DESKTOP WALLPAPER { Re: Always Raining [Re: Grass/Rain (Rain)] }
From: Marco Semprini
Date: 3 Jun 1999 04:30:31
Message: <37562F25.54214D40@uol.iunet.it>
Nathan Kopp wrote:

> I also remember this picture (In fact, I liked it so much it was my Windows
> wallpaper for a number of weeks).   :-)

Wow!  :))
Thinks that my actual desktop is the first pic i have made with Terragen... and it's
so
relaxing that sometimes i find myself sleeping and "ronfing" in front of my PC at
work!
Ehehehehe!  ;)
In those cases i should put an advise like "Genius at work!"  :PPPP

Marco

        Enchanted by the sound of clouds!
            Shut up that sofa, please
                  Marco Semprini