POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Grass/Rain : Re: Always Raining [Re: Grass/Rain (Rain)] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:37:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Always Raining [Re: Grass/Rain (Rain)]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Jun 1999 22:09:25
Message: <3755D5AA.BC4F3BFA@aol.com>
I have a mental image of this so I just think of it again whenever it is
brought up. If I recall correctly there were several comments made about
it before, constructive criticism and good old fashioned admiration.
I just now went to see it for real again; it is composed nicely I think.
The fence or gate isn't quite right due to the lack of hinges if a gate
afterall or the central post being divided yet not separated enough if,
once again intended to be a gate (think this is observer specific, since
there does appear to be some sort of "hinge" points and a tightly fitting
gate is possible). Entirely passable of course if a fence only. The rain
had gotten a bit of the "jaggies" in places, but overall looks okay
despite a noticable lack of denser rain drops with distance or rather
obscuring "fogginess". I'm sure all this has been said and done before
though, so I'll move on. But first I'll say, a fine looking picture, Marco
S.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe