POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Indenting tip : Re: Indenting tip Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indenting tip
From: Spider
Date: 2 Jun 1999 18:52:48
Message: <3755A798.9033C1BC@bahnhof.se>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 20:33:01 +0200, Spider wrote:
> >What I really miss in The codemax editor is some of the features that
> >textpad has. ( http://www.textpad.com/ ) like block select [...]
>
> Is block select like what happens when you hold down the alt key while
> you click and drag the mouse?
wich is ?? (haven't tested, am in linux now)

block select is doable both with the keyboard and the mouse... it's a
toggle thing(ctrl+b,q or the popup.)

12345
12345
12345
12345
12345

seeing those lines, with the block select you can mark 234 from some
lines, and replace those with a bcd instead (crtl+insert) or a single
char/line (press a key)

//Spider