POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Indenting tip : Re: Indenting tip Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indenting tip
From: Spider
Date: 2 Jun 1999 15:33:20
Message: <375578DD.464EE826@bahnhof.se>
"Rune S. Johansen" wrote:

> Everyone else have always known, and here I come announcing it in the big
> newsgroup... I couldn't find anything about it in the docs, so how did you
> originally find out?
Marked a few lines of commented code, Time to squash this, My current
code is better, presses tab and hopes for a indentiong so I can start
with the next code, but nooo... The damned code is still there, but has
some new indenting.. *doh* *hehe*

What I really miss in The codemax editor is some of the features that
textpad has. ( http://www.textpad.com/ ) like block select, and a clip
library (love it) There are more things there, but I cannnn't tell the
names. Strange, the only thing that prog doesn't have is a good colour
coding for programming languages and code-completion. (the only prog
that I know that has this is the Delphi 3+ editors)

//Spider
--Time has passed, nothing chenges, yet nothing is the same...