POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Indenting tip : Re: Indenting tip Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indenting tip
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 2 Jun 1999 11:28:15
Message: <37553ED3.C456FD4B@ida.utb.hb.se>
"Rune S. Johansen" wrote:

> newsgroup... I couldn't find anything about it in the docs, so how did you
> originally find out?

By thinking: "-Hmmm, wonder if it can do block indenting? Let's see, I use
[TAB] to indent just one line, wonder if it works the same way if I select a
whole block first?"

:)

> Hmm, there must be SOMEONE else somewhere in this group who didn't know it
> before... So the previous post was meant for that person.......

I'm sure there's someone out there who wasn't aware of this previous to your
posting. So, you surely made someones life easier. And it's better to know it
twice than not at all!

- Mikael.

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science