POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Grass/Rain : Re: Always Raining [Re: Grass/Rain (Rain)] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Always Raining [Re: Grass/Rain (Rain)]
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 2 Jun 1999 09:06:25
Message: <37551ED6.6AD842EE@inapg.inra.fr>
It was rather strange that your picture
(http://www2.altnews.com.au/povlab/povlabdir/month/garden.jpg, again) didn't get much
more comments when its URL was posted (I'm also guilty of that of course since I
rarely
comment on pics). There was a lot to wonder about in it (the general composition, the
sky, the textures, the trees, the rain...) and it passed by almost unnoticed. Perhaps
it
is that the best pictures doesn't need to be commented on since there's little room
left
for criticism or improvement. Or perhaps it is just the imprevisible chaotic way of
the
newsgroups. Anyway I did remember this picture !

Gilles