POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Indenting tip : Re: Indenting tip Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:09:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indenting tip
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 1 Jun 1999 17:09:07
Message: <37543de3.0@news.povray.org>
Mikael Carneholm wrote:
>"Rune S. Johansen" wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Did you know that you can highlight some text and indent it all by
pressing
>> the TAB key? (that is, for the windows version at least) and do the
reverse
>> by pressing shift at the same time!!!
>
>Hehe....block identing (that's what you just described) is one of the
reasons
>why I use the POV-editor to code both HTML and SIMULA (turning language
mode to
>'Pascal' as SIMULA syntax is similar to Pascal in many ways)
>
>I love the (Codemax) editor. (Only wish POV didn't add .pov to all
filenames
>when saving other type of files)

>Mikael Carneholm
>Dep. of Computer Science

>http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
>E-mail: sa9### [at] idautbhbse

I knew it!!!

Everyone else have always known, and here I come announcing it in the big
newsgroup... I couldn't find anything about it in the docs, so how did you
originally find out?

Hmm, there must be SOMEONE else somewhere in this group who didn't know it
before... So the previous post was meant for that person.......

Rune S. Johansen

---
My POV-Ray 3D Gallery, the POV Desktop Theme,
and the with your help complete list of quotes
"you know you have been raytracing too long when..."
at http://welcome.to/rsj