POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.5 ideas : Re: POV 3.5 ideas Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.5 ideas
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 May 1999 06:08:53
Message: <3752519E.185166BB@aol.com>
Have you looked at the tri-color macro for triangles yet? You may have and
I'm leading you to old stuff. Anyway, it's at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/otherincludes.html

No idea if this is the same kind of thing you are looking for or not, but
it does apply a pigment to points on the triangles.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe