POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Web Graphics : Web Graphics Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Web Graphics
From: Darcy Johnston
Date: 28 May 1999 21:21:48
Message: <374f331c.0@news.povray.org>
Sorry if this has been asked to death, but I was wondering if anyone has any
good methods for creating graphics that would useful for web sites? In
particular, I'm trying to create some images of text that I could use for
menu buttons. My problem is whenever I try to play with the camera setting
so I can zoom in on the word (I want the image to contain just the word, and
not have a lot of dead space that I'd have to crop out manually), it always
looks distorted. If anyone can give some hints as to how to go about such a
task, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Darcy
djo### [at] inamecomNOSPAM