POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : next texture question : Re: next texture question Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: next texture question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 May 1999 02:19:24
Message: <374F78CA.CECB4A7D@aol.com>
I'm reasonably certain there is no differences in the patterns which
existed before version 3.1 and the 3.0*.
The other aspects, ie., refraction, caustics, will produce errors during
parsing although I believe they still function as did before while in the
'finish' statement (right?).
In other words, all the older "textures" still render, except for ones
containing 'halo'.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe