POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Colors.inc HTMLified : MyColors.inc Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  MyColors.inc
From: TonyB
Date: 27 May 1999 18:23:00
Message: <374DAA4F.B3773E9F@panama.phoenix.net>
I found an include file on my hard drive, which I recall writing some
time ago. I don't have the foggiest idea where I got these colors and
names from. I thought someone might like them, so here they are. Please
comment, claim partial authorship with me (I had to transform from 255
128 0 to 1,.5,0 and #declare all the colors and update this thing to 3.1
(after rediscovering it), so I consider myself a major author of this
thing). Enjoy.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB