POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Framsticks : Re: Framsticks Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Framsticks
From: Markus Becker
Date: 26 May 1999 09:18:36
Message: <374BE77E.5EFFFDA1@zess.uni-siegen.de>
Steven Jones wrote:

> Has anyone else looked at the Framsticks artificial life program?  It
> has POV output in the registered version.  I've been trying to find out
> how to register it without a credit card.

Yes, I have, stumbled across it on the POVray links section.
Since then FramSticks is stealing time from my RC5 client.. ;-)
I have evolved some very interesting creatures, has anyone
something to offer?

Er, for the registration, on my search for Framsticks creatures,
I came across a crack for it... not that I use it at all,
I just wanted to test the POVray-capability and it
spits out hundreds of messages regarding the ";" at the
end of the defines. This slows down the rendering (or parsing
for that matter) time severely....

Markus

--

 Ich nicht eine Sekunde!!!" H. Heinol in Val Thorens