POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : External data for animations? : Re: External data for animations? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:32:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: External data for animations?
From: Ron Parker
Date: 24 May 1999 18:48:36
Message: <3749c934.0@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 25 May 1999 00:36:57 +0300, Lewis wrote:
>ahhhh. Well, another fault of the help system. The search does not show
>it.

The search doesn't show a large fraction of the identifiers.  For
example, try finding vaxis_rotate (or any other function.)  This
is a serious limitation, because the nice new context help feature
depends on being able to find the keyword you had selected.
Unfortunately, I would imagine that adding such keywords to what
is currently the result of an automatic process would be a lot of
work for our beloved and already-overworked webmaster and Windows
POV-Team guy.