POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems scaling media : Re: Problems scaling media Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:37:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems scaling media
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 May 1999 10:50:21
Message: <37480791.7BBDD267@aol.com>
If you are scaling the object smaller with media already defined in it
your going to need to scale the media larger(?) by a directly proportional
amount. ie. object {YourObject media {scale*2} scale/2} and the reverse is
also true, object {YourObject media {scale/2} scale*2}.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe