POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU : Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 May 1999 08:56:15
Message: <37469B53.8BEC9298@aol.com>
This thread here has got to be one of the most off the beaten path ones
I've seen. Must have been the OT in the subject line by the original
poster that did it. Watch out from now on people if you try a off topic
message post like this one was, you may get more than you bargained for.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe