POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : External data for animations? : External data for animations? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:37 EDT (-0400)
  External data for animations?
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 21 May 1999 18:04:51
Message: <3745CA8F.5B17EF49@istar.ca>
At work I use a nice little program called Interactive Physics...
simulates motion. It can also output measurements (position, rotation,
etc) to a text file.

Obviously, if I could combine POV and this file, amazing animations
could be made. Is there any easy way to do this? It is a text file for a
falling (and bouncing) square with columns for frame number, xpos, ypos,
and rotation.

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet