11 Aug 2024 19:35:25 EDT (-0400)
From: Twyst
Date: 21 May 1999 14:55:40
Message: <37459e1c.0@news.povray.org>
Well, I had been intending to kill twysted.net - but dammit, I liked running
it. Sure, I was busy a lot, and maintaining it single handedly was tough -
but it was fun. <sigh> This is what happens when you start thinking about
stuff, I guess.....

I'm possibly thinking of restoring twysted.net - but I'm also thinking of
expanding its scope, to include all the other non-commercial renderers, such
as radiance, BMRT, PolyRay, etc, etc.

In order for me to do this, however, I do need to know what kind of support
I'll be getting. Will it be worth my effort to start handling BMRT?

In any case, twysted.net will be starting over from scratch. Possibly, I'll
just put my webdesign company on there as a subdomain, or something.

As users of twysted.net , what would you like to see? I'm open to
suggestions, comments, offers of help, etc.

After all - feedback is the only way things change. If you don't like
something about the old site, speak up! If you have a radical new idea for a
site - let me know!

After all - twysted.net was averaging 2-3 gigs of outgoing traffic a month -
I know you guys are out there....

Twyst