POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request (spherize?) : Re: Feature request (spherize?) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request (spherize?)
From: Ken
Date: 21 May 1999 07:11:36
Message: <37453123.BD080AFF@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Noticed Ken T. hadn't spoken up in here.

Haven't really felt inclined to. Personaly I think it would be
so difficult to program into the system it would probably break
something else in the process. I can live without it. We do have
CSG operations, super ellipsoid objects, tori, and cylinders.
There is not much you can't do having these types of tools at
your disposal. Just takes a little creative imagination, some
common sense, and a wee bit of pratice is all.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net