11 Aug 2024 19:37:25 EDT (-0400)
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 20 May 1999 21:10:24
Message: <3744A48C.7F4CE0A5@istar.ca>
Twyst wrote:

> Well, the webserver that was hosting Twysted.net has died. Poor thing.

Aww.. I remember the good old days, back when www.twysted.net was the first site
I'd visit every morning, and the last I'd look at each evening. There is just no
replacement.

> I will be moving a number of sub-sites, such as macroscope, over to the
> povray.org site. Others, such as patchstation, may simply vanish. All the
> links and tutorials that I had have been integrated into the new povray.org
> site.

No patchstation? Why not? It's a good resource, and while the message board is
largely obsolete thanks to povray.unofficial.patches, it weas nice to have a
list of existing resources.

Will the newly invented Twysted Mynd have need of a Torus Mutt as a mascot? :)

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet