11 Aug 2024 19:36:38 EDT (-0400)
From: Twyst
Date: 20 May 1999 20:26:21
Message: <37449a1d.0@news.povray.org>
Well, the webserver that was hosting Twysted.net has died. Poor thing.

My webserver has been hacked, crashed, and otherwise overworked - it's
served me well.

But now, it's time to retire the beast. It was a humble 486/66 , with 8 megs
ram, and a 340 meg HD (which I filled up MANY a time..)

I am retaining the URL twysted.net, but I am going to be relocating it to my
local server, on a slightly better connection - it was on a single ISDN
line, and will now be on a Cable connection.

Twysted.Net is going to become the URL for my web/graphic design company,
twysted methyd desygn.

I will be moving a number of sub-sites, such as macroscope, over to the
povray.org site. Others, such as patchstation, may simply vanish. All the
links and tutorials that I had have been integrated into the new povray.org
site.

Twyst