POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : around the house, literally : Re: around the house, literally Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: around the house, literally
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 May 1999 08:46:52
Message: <3743F614.980CDAAE@aol.com>
Curiouser and curiouser as Alice would say. I tested the Save Link as...
method and it d/l okay here through Netscape. Sounds like we have
something in common, I'm a digital pack rat myself. I have images and
animations so useless it's not funny; mostly my own folks, so never fear,
not a comment on others work.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe