POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : around the house, literally : Re: around the house, literally Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: around the house, literally
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 May 1999 03:04:04
Message: <3743A58D.CCAEAE3B@aol.com>
Yeah, a rather crude attempt at recreating the area about the house. I see
no other way than to adjust it here and there later by adding some light
grey and dark grey where needed by "painting" it in.
Should be able to right-click on the link and do a Save Link as... type of
thing. Although why you would want to is beyond me, it's really not too
good (yet); thanks anyway.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe