POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Continuing a render : Re: Continuing a render Server Time
19 May 2024 09:04:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continuing a render
From: Alan Kong
Date: 20 May 1999 01:09:26
Message: <37438a44.33690058@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 20 May 1999 11:35:50 +1000, Steven Jones <ste### [at] tsncc>
wrote:

>How do I go about continuing a render I have previously halted?

  From the editor window press ALT+C to bring up the Render Settings
dialog box (there's toolbar icon that does the same thing). Enter '+c'
(without the apostrophe marks) in the Command Line box to resume
trace. An alternative is to create your own .ini with these command
line options already in it. The +c option and most others can be
overridden from the Render Settings dialog box.
--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts from around the world