POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Star Wars(Spoiler Free) : Re: Star Wars(Spoiler Free) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star Wars(Spoiler Free)
From: Mark Kilbourne
Date: 19 May 1999 19:04:42
Message: <3743357a.0@news.povray.org>
Just saw Star Wars last night.  It's great.  The 3d special effects are
great.  There were some scenes that I knew had to be 3d but to be honest I
couldn't see any of the tell-tell signs showing that it was 3d.  I'm pretty
sure I liked Darth Maul over Darth Vader.  The guy just looks like he is
pure evil.  The fight scene with him was captivating.  Make sure you go see
this one.