POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request (spherize?) : Re: Feature request (spherize?) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:31:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request (spherize?)
From: Spider
Date: 19 May 1999 19:45:28
Message: <3742C939.8AEF7BBD@bahnhof.se>
I have to reply with my thoughts here..
I'm probably less advanced in POv than many(I'm a programmer and make my scenes
as such) but i really think it's worth lurking in the advanced-users group since
it's a great way to learn. If I don't understand, I usually wait or I will
pesker those who seems to know ;)

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please