POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) : Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command line questions... (DOS/WIN)
From: Alan Kong
Date: 18 May 1999 02:50:39
Message: <3741ffb4.28311310@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 17 May 1999 00:03:08 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Your reply just reminded me of a question I have been meaning to ask
>for a while now. When I upgraded from Pov v3.01 to Pov v3.1 The help
>file that I have is not in a version that allows you to quote chapter
>and verse like the previous version did and yours still seems to allow.

  Wanna hear something strange? I'm glad you mentioned this because I
never noticed the change in the version of the docs that come with
POV-Ray for Windows because my personal preference is to use the .pdf
(Adobe Acrobat) version on my Windows machine. I like to watch the
page number counter at the bottom of Acrobat Reader spin along when
it's performing a search for me <s>.

  I didn't realize that with the POV-Win Help there is no longer any
way to reference the section numbers! I'll make an inquiry in the back
office to see what the Team thinks about this.
--
Alan
povray.org - official home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer