POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Compressed meshes and morphing : Re: Compressed meshes and morphing Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compressed meshes and morphing
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 18 May 1999 20:19:12
Message: <3741b828.171001100@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 17 May 1999 23:05:55 +0200, "Martin Magnusson"
<ama### [at] geocitiescom> wrote:

>> IIRC Chris has recently released a version of his macro which will
>> work with bicubic patches - get the update and export your model right
>> from sPatch to POV. Hopefully that'll work better :)
>
>It sure does! I'm happy again!
>Now if only I could make blurred reflaction...

Errr...

Would that be reflection or refraction? Not that I can help either way
(although might a "rough" shiny surface blurr reflection somewhat?)

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail