POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh Request : Re: Mesh Request Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:39:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh Request
From: Ken
Date: 17 May 1999 20:46:02
Message: <3740AA04.836FFC8D@pacbell.net>
Steven Jones wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a POV file of a train?  I'm trying to
> do a computer re-creation of the Granville disaster.

  I am unfamiliar with the Granville disaster so will need a bit more input
as to what era and style of train you are seeking. I have enough free 3D
models links I could direct you to proabably 10 sites with trains. It would
help if you could narrow the field a bit.

  I just remembered one great source of Pov related train models is in
the Moray objects collection. One artist has donated some excellent
models there and are available for download. 3DWin will convert them
to Pov for you.

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/

  If those are no good for your purposes let me know what you have
in mind and I will see what I can do for you.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net