POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : DTA Tutorial : Re: DTA Tutorial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DTA Tutorial
From: Phil Clute
Date: 17 May 1999 16:18:44
Message: <37406D16.D6277FE0@tiac.net>
>If you have the newest version of the
>program you are probably short on documentation. The older versions
>at least had some examples of usage and command line switches. If
>this is the case let me know and I'll post a copy of the older version
>docs for you to look through.

I'm a bit late responding to this but, yes it would be helpful to
look through some docs. I'm pretty lost when I have to approach a
command line. It would help if I could see an example of what my
command line might look like. Or if I were to use the pov-provided
.ini file how is it used? Lets say for instance for example I want
to string together 10 tga frames together in a 24 bit AVI...

Phil
--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.