POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU : Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:33:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WELL OT : Water Cooling you CPU
From: Ken
Date: 17 May 1999 13:46:36
Message: <374047AF.8FAC48BC@pacbell.net>
Rick wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anybody experimented with water cooling there CPU, I have found many
> site's on the net about it, and most have proved to be very reliable, just
> wondering if anybody had taken this approach so as to be able to occ the
> CPU?
>
> Rick

  The information at the site below is one of the best online sources of
information on over clocking your CPU of any I have seen. It pretty much
supports my suggestions of going with a simple and effective large aluminum
heat sink and an adequate cooling fan to dissapate it's radiant heat. They
get extra points for agreeing with me on those points so get an even higher
recommendation from me
as the site of choice to visit for this type of
information.
  The informtion is provided in a straight foreward approach, is
comprehensive in content, was written in a clear and refreashing
format that is easy to understand, and references to supporting
data have been provided so you can verify any questionable
statements made by the author of the discussion.

Go there. Read it. Pay attention to details. Become informed on the
subject. Don't place yourself in a position to suffer possibly dire
and expensive consequences. Go now before it is too late. What are
you still here for ? Go ! There ! Read it Now !

http://www.tomshardware.com/overclock.html

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net