POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Is the macroscope down? : Re: Is the macroscope down? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:49:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is the macroscope down?
From: Ken
Date: 17 May 1999 12:31:43
Message: <37403629.2F02A8A6@pacbell.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> What's a macroscope?

  The MacroScope is a section at http://twysted.net that is a collection
of user submitted macros for Pov v3.1. It has a self serve macro addition
capablity that makes it virtually maintenance free for the site owner but
may be in need of a little maintenance at this time. I'll go check it now
to see if that report of it being inoperable is true and report back if
that is untrue. If it is true then I will give Mr. Twyst a little email
informing him of his gross negligence in the matter and that shuold take
care of this unforgivable situation. <g>

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net